Welcome to Bingley Medical Practice
There has been a confirmed case of Measles in the Bradford area.
Click here to find out more about Measles, and what to do if your child has been in contact with somebody with Measles.
Annual Patient Satisfaction Survey
Thank you to all those who took part in our annual Patient Satisfaction Survey.
We are proud to say that...
- 95% were satisfied or very satisfied with the service from our doctors
- 93% were satisfied or very satisfied with the service from our nursing team
- 85% found it easy or very easy to get through to use on the telephone
- 84% found it easy of very easy to book an appointment
You can find more detailed results and analysis here...
download our latest Newsletter
Click on the link below to download the latest Bingley Medical Practice newsletter.
seeing the right person at the right time
You can book appointments up to 4 weeks in advance directly through Reception, or by using the online booking service.
But if you need an appointment at short notice, please phone us before 10.30am: our Reception team will then take your details and;
- for children aged 15 years or under an appointment will be booked.
- for adults, a GP or Nurse Practitioner will then phone you back and will deal with your problem over the phone if appropriate, or arrange a suitable appointment for you at the surgery.
Our aim is for you to see the doctor who knows you best, or a doctor with specialist knowledge relevant to your problem.
We pleased to be one of the first GP's in Bradford and Airedale to offer "electronic prescriptions" - whereby prescriptions are sent directly from our computers to the Pharmacy of your choice.
make sure we have your current mobile number
...to ensure you receive appointment reminders and test results by text. Phone us to update your details.
sign up for e-mail updates
If you would like us to keep you up-to-date with Practice news, click here.